Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Two Toned Too

I must admit, beyond my late 80's/early 90's permed styles that required an excessive amount of hairspray (and not as a finish, mind you, but a primer), I am admittedly a processed hair virgin. I have only applied wash-out color or died the ends of my hair black...obviously I have commitment issues.

Pamela is teaching me to be bolder and more adv
enturous with my hair play. I love subjecting her to extreme cuts and styles, but I am not so bold sitting in the chair, myself. I think it's time to change that. So, I am thinking of us both getting a two-toned look, so we can enjoy the process together. I will secretly tell the hairdresser to create the look on the right for Pamela (love the cut). She already has black hair for the base.

Mine, a little less daring, but bold for me, nonetheless. I am a darker strawberry blonde, so this may work with platinum on top...



I'm nervous, already!
Eugenie

No comments:

Post a Comment